FORUM NEWS

« Older   Newer »
icon13  view post Posted on 4/8/2008, 15:09

Group:
*Founder

per far salire il forum nella otp basta che ogni utente o i membri dello staff (non solo io però hahaha) facessero delle ricerche sul forum clikkando dove indicato.poi andate indietro e rifate la stessa cosa solo che dovete cambiare operatore. Per esempio se prima l'avevate fatto sul web, lo dovrete fare con i due operatori rimanenti.

for make grow up the forum in the top forum every user or the staff members (not only me hahaha) have to do the sourches on the forum doin in the way in the pic.then you have to go back and do again the same thing but with a different operator.For example if you had done the sourche "sul web" you have to change the operator and do the sourche with the remaining operators.

SPOILER (click to view)

SPOILER (click to view)
---c'è scritto su forumfree, there's written "su forumfree"
SPOILER (click to view)

------------------------

un'altra cosa per far salire il forum in top è clikkare sui banner della pubblicità. per favore se lo fate il forum crescerà.

another thing to do for make row up the forum in the top forum is to click on the advertisae benners.

SPOILER (click to view)

SPOILER (click to view)

--------------------------

la terza cosa importante è di uppare, aumentare i post e scivere nuove discussioni questo già lo fate ed è un cosa stupenda.
Grazie per l'attenzione.In aggiornamento.

The third important thing is to wirte up,write replies and write threads. you already do it and this is an awesome thing.
Thank you for the attention. The thread will be updated.

Web  Top
moonlight5
view post Posted on 4/8/2008, 16:08

Done ;)

view post Posted on 4/8/2008, 16:28

Group:
*Founder

thank you!! my super admin!

Web  Top
moonlight5
view post Posted on 4/8/2008, 16:48

Haha your welcome!